When looking for the right business opportunity there are many aspects to consider. Many people think the only way to be successful is to buy a business that is already established. However, you will find that a pet franchise can be just as lucrative as a pet business for sale.
What a Franchise Can Offer
There are several ways a franchise can offer you more than an established business This includes aspects such as :
- Cost- The cost for starting a franchise, especially if you find the right one, will be less than what it costs to buy a business that is already established.
- Support- While there may be a little help from the previous owner when you first buy, most of the time they will simply hand you the keys and that is it. When you buy a franchise though you will have continual support because when you do good so does the franchise.
- Business Model- Unless you have an MBA with a background in the pet industry, you will find that running a successful pet store is difficult. With a franchise you will have the business model already laid out for you.
- Branding- Unless you are going with a pet business for sale that is a staple within the community, you may not have a well branded company. Branding will make a huge difference in the business you receive.
- Marketing Assistance- Most franchises offer pre-designed marketing materials, such as shirts, print materials and more. You know that these are designed by marketing professionals and designed for your success.
- Know Exactly What You Are Getting– When you buy a business, there may be inherent problems with it that you simply will not know until you buy it and get started. With a franchise you will know exactly what you are getting before you purchase.
Overall you will see that you are set up for success better with a franchise rather than a dog grooming business that is already established. This can help to take away some of the anxiety you have when going into business for yourself. You will have peace of mind when you choose the right pet franchise.
Splash and Dash- the Best Choice for a Pet Store
If you want a lucrative franchise that is unique, then Splash and Dash Groomerie & Boutique is the way to go. Our founder, Dan J. Barton revolutionized the pet industry a recurring revenue stream. However, this is only one of the many reasons to choose us when searching for a pet business for sale.
Recurring Revenue Stream
With our monthly bath membership, members pay dues to bring their pets in for unlimited baths with brushing. While this seems like it may be costly, it has actually been shown to improve revenue. This is because customers are being driven into the store where they are more likely to buy additional products and services.
There are many ways that we have have embraced technology to make the store easier for you and the customers as well. This is done with technology we already have and we are prepared to integrate future technology such as Google driverless vehicles and drones among others.
When looking at a dog grooming business you may have found the company had software in place. However, there are no cookie cutter software programs, even for the pet industry, that can compare to a software program that was designed by pet store owners for pet store owners. You will find it to be intuitive, easy to use and comprehensive.
The Support You Need
There are many ways that we help you with your franchise. For one, we offer our Splash and Dash University where we come to you to train you and your team. We also have vice presidents who are in the field and ready to get out and help you at a moment’s notice. We consider ourselves your partners in success.