Discover Splash and Dash Groomerie and Boutique Franchise. A Pet Store Franchise Opportunity for Passionate People
Why the Pet-Service Industry?
- 70% or 90.5 million American households own at least one pet.
- 69 million American households own at least one dog.
- The average pet owner spends $1,201 on their dog each year
- The global pet industry is valued at $222.93 billion
- The Us pet industry is worth about $76.8 billion as of 2020
- US pet industry expenditures have increased from $90.5 billion in 2018 to $109.6 billion in 2021
- During the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, the global pet industry grew of about 28%
- The pet-care industry remains resilient to market trends and financial recessions.
- 92 percent of pet owners maintain regular spending on pets during even the toughest economic turns.
- American pet spending has continued to rise yearly since 1994 – something few industries can boast about.
Stats provided by Zippia.com
Because pet parents are so passionate about their pets, we’ve seen these trends:
- The average pet owner spends $1,201 on their dog each year
- A 19% growth between 2008 and 2010, despite the economic depression.
- 50% more revenue than the toy and candy industries, combined.
We provide you with experienced professionals who can teach you the skills that you need to take your revenues to incredible heights.
Why Splash and Dash Pet Store Franchises are so Successful?
- Recurring revenue model, compounding month after month.
- Signature monthly bath service and other predictable revenue opportunities.
- Powerful branding and a superior boutique environment.
- Proven marketing strategies from an award winning team.
- Proprietary software exclusively designed for our business and our four-legged clients.
- Ongoing training and support for owners and their employees.
- Led and directed by the founder, Dan Barton, nationally recognized as The Pet Business Coach.
- Unique, engaging, and profitable career opportunity.
Why Recurring Revenue is Instrumental for Franchise Owners?
- Dependable and predictable revenue.
- Brand enthusiasts form naturally within communities.
- Increased frequency of customer visits.
- Decreased risk enables your pet store franchise business to scale.
- Customers prefer the convenience and familiarity.
- Ease of scheduling.
- Consistency in service.
What is Splash and Dash Groomerie & Boutique?
If you’re an aspiring pet entrepreneur with the dream of owning the most trusted pet store franchise in town, you have limited options:
- Open a small mom and pop shop, and build every piece of the business from the ground up.
What is the SD Pet Store Model?
Our Splash and Dash franchises are successful because they match quality pet grooming products and services with dedicated and capable franchise owners. We’ll provide you with a powerful brand built on honesty, integrity, and quality. Read more…
Why is Splash and Dash Great for Investors?
Would you like ta pet franchise opportunity based on a well-established and proven business model, while still maintaining enough autonomy to learn and grow as a business owner every single day? Read more…
What are my Startup Costs?
At Splash and Dash, our goal is to make it easy for self-driven entrepreneurs, investors, and business owners to start and grow multiple profitable locations. Read more…
How Much Money Can I Make?
If you’re like most of the incredible people who have taken advantage our low cost franchise opportunity, profitability is probably very important to you. We understand. Read more…
Your Autonomous Business With Support When You Need It
At Splash and Dash, we understand that a lot of the draw of owning a business is the financial freedom and personal autonomy that it provides. We know, because that’s why we started building the Splash and Dash empire in the first place. Read more…
Who Makes a Good SD Franchisee?
For your sake, and for ours, we want to work with franchise owners that are set for success, that have the skills, values, and passion required to thrive with a Splash and Dash pet franchise. Read more…
How Do I Get Customers?
If you live in an area with a decent population, we’ve got good news. The pet industry is experiencing such a boom right now, that you won’t have a difficult time generating interest in your business! Read more…
How Large is the Pet Industry?
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist, or a market specialist, to understand why the pet industry is booming. The fact is, people are starting to treat their pets like members of their families. Read more…
What Territories are Available?
The truth is, we could probably make a lot of money if we allowed everyone and their dog (pun intended) to open a Splash and Dash pet franchise, but that approach might jeopardize the success of our individual franchise owners. Read more…
What Makes a Good Location?
When it comes to starting a franchise, there’s almost nothing more influential on early growth than location. That’s why we place a huge emphasis on providing advice for our franchise partners that will help them find the best possible location in their area. Read more…
SD Franchise Reviews:
If you’re thinking about starting a Splash and Dash franchise, don’t miss what these franchisees have to say! Read more…
Why Customers Love Splash and Dash
At Splash and Dash, we aim to make every customer feel like family. When we treat their pets well, we gain their trust and loyalty. Read more…
Meet our Founder, Dan J. Barton
When Dan moved to Florida to get his first “real” job at the age of 21, he had no idea how far his entrepreneurial ambitions would take him. Read more…
Are You a Pet Lover Who’s Passionate About Enriching Your Community?
If you are, we’re looking for franchise partners to help us take the lead in the pet service industry.
At Splash and Dash, we’re coming of age alongside the explosive pet industry. We hope you’ll get on board, strap in, and enjoy the profit potential of this expanding market.
You can learn more about Splash and Dash pet store franchise opportunity on the next page.
Click on the button below to go there now!
Allison and Scott, both lifelong pet lovers, are a family team at the Splash and Dash Groomerie & Boutique.
When we found Splash and Dash Groomerie and Boutiques, we knew that we had found the next leg of our journey. We chose Splash and Dash because of the family values that we both share. Splash and Dash treats pets as family and we do too!
“Once we found Splash and Dash, we knew we’d found the perfect fit for us and for the community we envisioned bringing it to!”
Allison and Scott B.
Southern Pines, N.C.
I had a dream to own something pet-related, escaping from the corporate world. My previous profession was horrible. They have been laying off in the company for the past 8 years. After this happened, it was clear. I wanted to pursue my interest in starting my own Splash and Dash Groomerie & Boutique. I wanted to become my own business owner. My husband agreed, and I pursued my dream.
Des Plaines, IL