Welcome to PawDi Gras
Sunday February 24th, 1:00 to 4:00 pm
A Mardi Gras celebration like no other, Pawdi Gras, hosted by Splash and Dash Groomerie & Boutique, invites “pets and their family” for an afternoon of fun and festivity. Splash and Dash, along with Bottle and Tap, Small Cakes, and Red Stick Entertainment, are excited to present our first annual PawDi Gras Fashion Ball. This event welcomes doggy and their human participants to dress in costume for an opportunity to win prizes. All proceeds and donations will be provided to the Sick and Injured Animal Fund for Companion Animal Alliance of Baton Rouge.
- To provide funding for Companion Animal Alliance of Baton Rouge.
- $10 entry fee for dogs to enter the competition (all proceeds go to CAA)
- Provide adoption services for dogs in need
Pawdi Grad 2019 Competition
Dogs and Owners will be judged based off of their costumes and attire. There is a $10 entry into the competition, there will be prizes and awards for each category:
- Duke (Best costume overall – Male)
- Duchess (Best costume overall – Female)
- King (Most creative custom)
- Queen (Most creative costume)
- Grand Marshalls (Best Owner/Pup Duo)
- Krewe (Best group costume)
- Sir Barksalot (Most vocal participant)
- Miss Priss (Fanciest/Most prissy canine strut)
- Sunday February 24th, 1:00 to 4:00 pm
- 11575 Coursey Blvd, Unit B1, Baton rouge LA
- Fresh pup and people food and drinks will be provided.
- Multiple Vendors will be on hand
- Red carpet event to celebrate Pawdigras
Meet The Judges
Copyright © 2019 Splash and Dash for Dogs Franchise. All rights reserved.